We are experiencing technical issues when booking for this event. To book, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Pricing for this event is:
Chamber Members £15+ VAT.
Non Chamber Members £20+VAT.
Tapas will be the theme of this event “Top Tips for Tapas”
Marco Nonnis will be our Executive Development Chef supporting the Day, he is a real entertainer and a most excellent chef.
Marco was born in Spiagge da Sogna, Sardinia into a large family. The food he grew up with was very traditional, simple recipes based only on the freshest of produce from both the Mediterranean and from his parents fruit orchards and vegetable gardens. Marco’s passion for fresh healthy food is second to none.
The day will include a demo and interactive tasting of a variety of Tapas from both sea and land, will include plenty of artisan fresh breads and dips, for dessert we will indulge in CREMA CATALANA, a popular Spanish dessert.
Here is the menu:
- Marinated Olives “Garlic, lemon and thyme” (v)
- Charred grilled Mediterranean vegetables (v)
- Calamari Marinera
- Serrano Ham and Crispy Torinesi bread stick
- Chorizo and Pecorino Queso Masculino
- Fresh Tomato, Black Olives Tapenade on Wholemeal Crouton (v)
- Chilled Spanish Gazpacho (v)
- Andalusian Courgette Tortilla (v)
- Mujillones al vapor
- Pollo laced with Serrano ham filled with Manchego Queso
- Paella vegetariana (v)
- Paella is a Valencian rice dish. Paella has ancient roots and is a dish of humble origins, but its modern form originated in the mid-19th century in the area around the
- Albufera lagoon on the east coast of Spain, adjacent to the city of Valencia.
Salad Island (v)
- Quinoa Super Salad (v)
- Beetroot, wild Rocket and Pecorino Salad (v)
- Green Lentils Green Beans and Pomegranate seeded salad (v)
- Mixed sunshine baby Leaves (v)
- Tomato, Red onion and fresh basil salad (v)
- Citrus Crema Catalana (v)
Cava will be served throughout the meal, a sparkling wine of Denominación de Origen status from Catalonia, also produced in other regions of Spain
Prior to the tapas demonstration and lunch we invite all delegates to deliver a 60-second pitch about their business this ensures we all get to know one another beforehand.
TO BOOK ON THIS, PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org