Investment Club and Networking Meeting
Since the Inaugural Meeting of the Chamber Investment Club in October 2010 we are pleased to inform you of the significant progress made to date.
- Investment Club Rules & Constitution and Broker accounts in place
- Investment Committee meeting every month to review investment proposals
- Investment strategy agreed
- Membership to date at 35 contributing members.
- Varied portfolio of investments including, Retail, Telecoms, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas and Engineering & Transport.
- Positive start in first 3 months.
The Chamber believes this to be the very first Investment Club in the UK exclusively for Chamber of Commerce Members and with 35 members to date one of the largest. We would welcome you to come along to the quarterly event, free of charge. There will be plenty of opportunities to network amongst attendees aswell as:
- Raise your company profile among other local businesses
- Create trading opportunities
- Build profitable and valuable relationships
- Find out what other members do, not just what it says on their business card
VENUE: Shropshire Chamber of Commerce, Trevithick House, Stafford Park 4, Telford TF3 3BA
DATE: Friday, May 6 2011
TIME: Arrive 8.15am for Registration/Buffet Breakfast. Meeting commences 8.30am