'Are you (and your business) Unforgettable?'
When? Tuesday September 20th 2011
Where? The Hundred House Hotel, Bridgnorth Road, Norton, TF11 9EE
What time? Arrive 7.50am for 8am start. Close around 10am
Food? Full English Breakfast
Cost? £12.00 (includes VAT)
We invite you to come along to this open business breakfast meeting, meet businesses from our Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry and Ludlow breakfast clubs aswell as those completeley new to networking who are either just starting out in business or those who have never tried a breakfast meeting before.
Presentation hosted by:
Ellen Morley -The Business Company ‘Are you and your business Unforgettable?’
The current business climate is seriously challenging; the USA reached its debt ceiling, the Eurozone seems to be going into meltdown ; the banks are not lending. Business has got tougher and ensuring your business has a real presence and impact out there has never been more challenging. This session will explore a number of critical areas
- Networking – does it?
- When you walk into a meeting for the first time do you (and your business) make an influential and positive impression?
- Are all the facets of your business ‘personality’ working for you?
- Does your business feel like a well kept secret?
Ellen Morley: During a career spanning over 25 years Ellen has built a unique portfolio of expertise in the field of organisational development; working in a diverse range of roles covering business development, continuous professional development, training management, research, design, delivery, consultancy and research. Ellen’s breadth of experience and insightful nature is complemented by an ability to critically analyse business and people situations, identify root causes, and develop and implement practical, real business solutions, which engage personal commitment at all levels. Ellen has worked with a wide range of client groups including Corporate Blue Chip, the Public Sector, Government and SMEs. She has also contributed to ministerial working parties, national steering groups and consultative committees.
The Business Company helps other businesses achieve their goals - whether that is to:
- Improve and develop
- Maximise the potential of people and performance
- Acquire other businesses
- Source funding or
- Create an exit strategy
We work with a wide range of businesses from corporates through to smaller business with ambitious plans. Our brand is to nurture success(so we travel on the ‘journey’ together’ and we get our hands dirty!)
- Raise your company profile among other local businesses
- Create trading opportunities
- Build profitable and valuable relationships
- Find out what other members do, not just what it says on their business card
What happens at a typical meeting?
- The meeting will be held between 8am and 10am
- Every member has the opportunity to speak about themselves and their business for one minute
- 20-minute presentation from Ellen Morley of the Business Company
- Company literature is readily displayed, please ensure you bring along your business cards / brochures for others to take away