WR Partners are pleased to be teaming up with Lanyon Bowdler to present a wider look at IR35 and the upcoming changes.
Please join us at 11am on Thursday 11th of March for a Webinar covering the changes to IR35 that will apply from 6th April 2021.
This webinar will be covering what IR35 is and why is it changing, covering the practical steps you will need to take and the financial impact of these and the potential penalties if you do not comply.
About the webinar
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes and there will be time available for Q&A at the end of the presentations.
– How to determine if the off-payroll rules apply
– How to ensure that you comply with the rules
– The consequences of non-compliance
– The impact of the rules on your business and its finances
– Interactions you need to have with your contractors
– The importance of written contracts, who they should be between and the key information that needs to be covered connected to IR35 compliance
– The need for communications during any assessment period, to understand, identify, and manage potential outcomes
Who should attend?
Medium or large business which engages workers through their personal services company (PSC)s (including workers provided by agencies).
Agencies who provide workers through their own PSCs to medium or large end-users.
Workers providing services through a PSC to medium or large businesses.
Register for your free place at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HnmLe5eiS3WTMayhRBnDDA