Business Matters is our bi-monthly members publication which is circulated to all members and the wider business community.
Published 6 times a year and distributed to key locations within Shropshire, it features interviews, articles on topical and timely business issues and all the latest news from the Shropshire Chamber business community.
| BUSINESS MATTERS 2019
The BRAND NEW Business Matters for 2019.
Click image to view.
| BUSINESS MATTERS GUIDELINES
Our guidelines are here to assist you to ensure that articles submitted have the best chance of publication in the Business Matters magazine.
• Articles received should reflect something newsworthy and should not be an advert for your business. Examples may include receiving an award, celebrating an anniversary, welcoming new staff, forming a new partnership or any other success story
• Images must be high resolution and should be a minimum 1MB. They must be relevant to the article, you do have the option of including a caption
• All articles must have a headline and can include your website address at the end of the article
• Word Count – no more than 450
• All articles to be submitted within a Word document and not in the body of the email
• Submissions must be clear to read and be written in the third person
• We welcome regular contributors focusing on a topical business theme. Examples may include HR, Motoring, Commercial Property
• Your news may be published on our website and/or in Shropshire Business Matters Magazine. Due to the volume of press releases received, no guarantee of inclusion in the printed magazine can be made
• Press releases submitted may be edited if they are longer than the word count
To submit editorial email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| COPY DEADLINE DATE
• Friday September 20
• Friday November 15
| PUBLICATION DATE
• Friday August 16
• Friday October 18
• Friday December 13