Business Watch Guarding are offering a 1/2 price Key holding & Alarm response service to all new customers who are Shropshire Chamber members.
If you are still using staff members who are on-call to deal with your office alarm, you may need to consider:
– Work/life balance; over weekends and on Bank/Public holidays
– Disturbed sleep at night
– Forced to leave spouse and children alone at home for extended periods
– Arranging an emergency child minder
– Are they a drink driving risk, how soon can they drive after having their last drink?
– Driving whilst tired, half asleep and rushing to respond as quickly as possible
– How long will it take them to get there if they are reliant on taxis and public transport
– If their phone is on silent they may fail to answer alarm calls to attend
– Next day fatigue, ineffective in meetings, dangerous in charge of machines
– Corporate Manslaughter Act – owners, directors & managers at risk
– Health & safety of employees whilst on site, at night, alone
– Lone worker compliance, what’s your hourly check call system?
– Late for work the following morning or possibly an emergency day off
– It may cost you more, through extra pay or time off in lieu if staff are on-call
– They may be entering a potentially dangerous situation, with the risk of disturbing intruders
– Untrained and vulnerable staff, the work place often looks and feels very different at night…
For every alarm call we attend, a computerised report will be emailed to you advising you of our findings and any action taken on your behalf.
Keys are coded anonymously, sealed and secured within our 24-hour key safes and are only released under strictly monitored procedures.
Visit our website or get in touch to see how we could help to keep your employees and business safe and secure.
Prices vary depending on building size, location and service requirements.
We would love to hear from fellow Shropshire Chamber members, visit our website or get in touch to see how we could help to keep your employees and business safe and secure.
Please Contact 01952 683111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this offer further
Website – www.business-watch.co.uk