Our Employment Law Roadshows are free to attend and are CPD accredited.
Find out about important recent changes to employment law from our experienced employment law team and learn what will be coming into effect in the near future, allowing those of you who are responsible for HR and management to proactively plan and confidently deal with employment issues before they arise.
Plus there will be networking opportunities with other HR professionals, directors and business owners over a buffet lunch.
Topics covered this season include:
- National Minimum Wage Update
- Working Time Changes
- Impact of Brexit
- Discrimination Law Update
- Case Law & Legislation Roundup
This event is useful for people in HR or Personnel, Directors, Managers and Business Owners.
- 8.45am: Arrival with tea, coffee, fruit and pastries served
- 9.30am: Seminar Part One
- 10.30am: Coffee break and networking
- 11.00am: Seminar Part Two
- 12.30pm: Buffet lunch served