This is a great opportunity for you to show your appreciation to your own team or to your clients and customers and bring them along to our informal lunch which will also combine our AGM (which will last no more than 10-15 mins
Arrive to a warm welcome and enjoy drinks before you indulge in a superb lunch in traditional surroundings taking in the outstanding panoramic views of The Wrekin.
As is tradition, we will be holding a Charity Raffle in aid of *Climbing Out http://climbingout.org.uk/
If you would like to donate a raffle prize we would be extremely grateful.
Please send prizes to: Teresa Rowe, Shropshire Chamber, Trevithick House, Stafford Park 4, Telford TF3 3BA or email any vouchers to firstname.lastname@example.org We will ensure your company name is attributed to your kind donation at the AGM Raffle tickets can be purchased on the day, just £5 a strip.
- Winter Vegetable Soup finished with cream and croutons (v)
- Chicken Liver Parfait, red onion marmalade and crusty bread
- Fantail of Honeydew Melon glazed with a blackcurrant and thyme syrup (v)
- Roast Festive Turkey bacon roll, pork and sage stuffing, cranberry sauce
- Fillet of Cod with a white wine, mussel and dill cream sauce
- Leek, mushroom and brie bake, cranberry and walnut crumb (v)
- Traditional Christmas Pudding
- Tangy Lemon Tart with forest berry compote
- Chocolate Profiteroles filled with sweetened cream
Freshly ground coffee and mince pies
*On December 12th founder of Climbing Out, Kelda Wood will be setting off on her solo row of the Atlantic. It’s going to be 2-3 months unsupported at sea, up to 16hrs a day on the oars, burning up to 6,000 calories a day and living off freeze dried food and desalinated water!
But the whole aim is to raise awareness about mental and physical trauma and to inspire young people who’ve been through life changing challenges. Each day on the ocean Kelda will be rowing for a different young person, sharing their story along with links to charities and organisations providing support. You can see more at: http://rowtoraise.com/ Kelda also aims to raise awareness about Climbing Out and to raise over £50,000 for the charity. You can show your support at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rowtoraise She’ll be posting updates from the Atlantic every day and you can follow her journey on social media: https://www.facebook.com/RowToRaise/ and https://twitter.com/rowtoraise Good luck Kelda!