Bridgnorth Network will operate on a monthly basis via Zoom until such time we are able to hold these events in a physical capacity.
• It raises your company profile among other local businesses
• Creates trading opportunities
• Builds profitable and valuable relationships
• Learn from members and see how you could work together
Who virtually attends the meetings?
All business sectors are invited to take part. An example of the business types who attend include: Motor Vehicle Main Dealers, Financial Advisory, Estate Agencies, Human Resources, Accountancy, Colleges, Local Authority, Care Homes, Solicitors, Marketing, Print and Design, Public Relations, Office Cleaning and Travel Agencies to name but a few.
What happens at a typical meeting?
• Zoom waiting room opens 8.20am
• Meeting is held between 8.30am and 9.30am
• Every member has the opportunity to deliver a 60-second presentation promoting their business
• One member delivers a 10-minute presentation about their business
• Testimonials and AOB before meeting closes
We welcome businesses to visit the Network Clubs, the number of visits as a guest are dependent on your membership level, please check with the Events Team for more details email@example.com