This is a new initiative for the Chamber with the aim of bringing networking to a raft of new business contacts who are unable to attend our usual breakfast/daytime events.
The format for the event will run similarly as our breakfast meetings – but without the breakfast, instead you will be treated to a light evening buffet.
- Arrivals from 5.30pm for buffet and networking
- Meeting begins 6.00pm until 7.30pm
- Every member has the opportunity to deliver a 60-second presentation promoting their business
- One member delivers a 10-minute presentation about their business
- Company literature is readly displayed so you can take away contact details from attendees of the club
By placing your business cards into a hat you’ll ge the chance to be drawn out and have the opportunity to give a 10-minute presentation to the room at each ‘Business After Hours’ event.
Speakers will be drawn at the preceding event to allow time to prepare their presentation to gain maximum impact. The next event is on Wednesday June 12th
• It raises your company profile among other local businesses
• Creates trading opportunities
• Builds profitable and valuable relationships
• Learn from members and see how you could work together
Who should attend?
All business sectors are invited to take part. An example of the business types who attend include: Motor Vehicle Main Dealers, Financial Advisory, Estate Agencies, Human Resources, Accountancy, Colleges, Local Authority, Care Homes, Solicitors, Marketing, Print and Design, Public Relations, Office Cleaning and Travel Agencies, Solicitors, Accountants to name but a few…
The Business After Hours events are open to both Chamber members and non members.