Businesses of all sizes, sectors and across all communities, national and international have been impacted in an unprecedented way by the current Coronavirus pandemic.
The British Chambers of Commerce in partnership with moneycorp are proud to bring you this webinar on how businesses are being financially affected during the pandemic.
Hear from moneycorp’s Managing Director of Foreign Exchange & International Payments, Lee McDarby, and CEO of Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, Stuart Patrick, as they discuss the following:
- Markets overview during lockdown
- Cash flows – and why Cash is King
- Business adaption during this period
- Budget rate – where are they and what is the impact on bottom line
- Risk management and strategies
In order to comply with GDPR, the British Chambers of Commerce will not share your personal details with anyone unless you inform us you are happy for us to do so.
To Register – click here
Registration closes 1 hour before the start time