If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
We can help.
Our training will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHAT’S INVOLVED BELOW
NEW TRAINING AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 2019
Delegates: anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form.
Grant funding: this is available from HMRC with up to 70% of training cost covered. Please note the availability of this funding is limited, and will close on 5 April. You can find out more at www.customsintermediarygrant.co.uk
Course pre-requisites: there are no pre-requisites for this course.
Course content is based on the following topics:
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
- Demonstrate the gathering of information to complete a customs declaration using various example scenarios, covering both export and import, enabling learners to feel confident in their approach to their own declarations
- Explore a number of typical problems and common errors when completing declarations, increasing their ability to apply best practice
- Improve confidence and provide reassurance through an opportunity to bring specific questions or issues to the attention of the trainer
Assessment: no formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
Please note: Pricing includes additional complementary access to a 3-hour online training course.