This course will consider:
- To learn what public relations is and why it is a must for any business.
- To learn how to build relationships with the media.
- To ensure you are writing press releases and content in the correct style and tone for your target audience.
- To ensure you are making the best opportunities from news within your business and creating the news for your audience.
- To ensure you are using the right social platforms for your business.
- To ensure you know how to use them effectively and also why you are using them.
This course will outline:
- Key messages – what are they?
- Target audience – who is it?
- Networking – how to do it and where?
- Events – how to host them and why?
- PR – what is public relations?
- Photography and video – why and how?
- The website – how should it be used?
- Case studies – who and why?
- Let’s get social – which social media platforms are right for you, why and how?
- How do I write a press release?
- What is a PR plan?
- What is a blog plan?
- What is a social media schedule?
- Group brainstorming.
- Social media platforms.
- Your homework!
This course is delivered by Kirsty Smallman from J&PR – if you wish to find out more please CLICK HERE