Aimed at Business Owners, Managing Directors and Director Level HR Professionals, the Aaron & Partners Employment Law Masterclasses will leave delegates with an up to date and in-depth understanding of key areas of Employment Law, and the confidence to guide their employees the confidence to address sometimes complex/difficult situations within the workplace that could lead to grievances or even claims if not handled correctly.
The Masterclasses will run over 3.5 hours, and will be delivered virtually via Zoom to intimate, small groups of peers, allowing one on one time with the presenters and opportunity for idea-sharing within the group each session.
This session will take you through the procedure from beginning to end, and leave you with top tips for an effective process, including ;
• Conducting meaningful consultation meetings and feedback
• Fair selection
• The importance of minuting and noting
• How to confirm outcomes and when notice starts to run
• Potential risks: grievances, claims and complaints
• Dealing with unexpected disclosures
• Learning how to manage tricky situations and questions
To book your place which is chargeable visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/employment-law-masterclass-redundancies-tickets-133855197499