We will cover:
- Which social media channels should you be on?
- In depth look at the popular ones:
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- How to create your Social Media Strategy
- How to create your Social Media Calendar
- Overview of Tools to help you:
- Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, MeetEdgar
- How to create good images
- Canva, Apps
By the end of the course:
After completing this course you will have created your own Social Media Strategy and a Content Calendar. You will also have created some new cover photos for your social media accounts. We’ll look at new ideas and tools for your marketing and you will have a clear plan with goals that you can measure for success.
You will need:
- Laptop charger(!)
- Usernames and passwords to your social media accounts
Did you know you maybe able to get this course 100% Funded
This course can be 100% funded if you are a SME with no more than 250 FTE employees, are based in the Marches area, have an annual turnover of less than 50 million Euros and have not claimed from this particular fund with another provider.
You do not need to be a member of Shropshire Chamber to be eligible for the funded training, interested in finding out more, please contact Ruth on 01952 208 200 or email@example.com.