Recent surveys inform us that 77% of employees say money worries impact them at work and 58% of employees say they face obsticles in managing their finances. The stress of money worries can affect people’s decision making, concentration, productivity and both physical and mental health, which in some cases can lead to increases in asenteeism.
Investing time in improving employee’s financial wellbeing through providing in-business education and advice to help them manage their finances can make a huge difference to their lives and subsequently their ability to perform best at work.
This seminar provides key information including:
- Financial Wellbeing – what is it and why does it matter?
- The benefits of helping people improve financial wellbeing
- Top tips on improving
- Managing a household budget
- Understanding credit scores
- Understanding personal debt and debt affordability
- Protecting yourself from the ‘what if’ scenarios
- Where to turn in financial difficulty
- Creating a financial wellbeing plan in a business
- Q+A session