Course covers the following:
- Causes of Fire in the Workplace.
- Classes of Fire.
- Types of Fire Extinguisher.
- Practical use of Extinguishers.
- Actions in The event of a Fire.
- The Role of the Fire Marshall.
On successful completion of the course students will receive an Fire Marshall certificate and will have built up some significant knowledge in the causes of Fires and how to prevent them as well as the role of a Fire marshal both proactively and reactively.
This course is delivered by Simon Heys from Heys First Aid – to find out more please CLICK HERE