About the event
Freight Forwarding is the organisation of the movement of goods from manufacturer/producer, to the customer. Without the services provided by a freight forwarder/logistics provider, the customer may have issues receiving the goods.
To help you navigate these challenges we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to book a 1:1 clinic with Iain Richardson, an experienced logistics specialist, with over 25 years’ experience working for multinationals and an SME logistic provider.
Sessions are designed for:
• Companies who would like to learn more about freight forwarding and how best to choose one
• Companies that have only worked with delivery companies and have no experience working with a freight forwarder
• Companies that would like a better understanding of International Commercial Terms and when to use them
Why Should I book?
• Learn more about the Export Custom Entry. What is it and what are your responsibilities
• Have a better understanding of the information required when asking a freight forwarder for a quote
• Learn more about shipping documentation and record keeping
How to request a meeting:
To request a meeting, please click on the registration link and answer the questions giving as much detail as you can.
To register please follow the link https://www.events.great.gov.uk/ehome/index.php?eventid=200213503&
Companies to be considered for a 45 Minute 1:1 meeting with Iain should be based in Shropshire and trading for at least 12 months.