Delegates should bring their own laptops and ensure they can log in to Google Analytics on the day to get the most out of the course. No prior experience of Google Analytics is required to attend this is a beginners course.
After attending this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key Google Analytics metrics
- Identify the key pieces of information that their business needs to learn from the product, and know where to find them
- Know how to navigate Analytics, comparing date ranges and applying segments
- Understand how to use Google Analytics to track sales and enquiries
- Build up a picture of their visitors, understanding more about their demographics and interests
- See how visitors navigate their site and find information
- Customise Google Analytics to meet their business needs
- What is Google Analytics?
- What can you and should you measure?
- Accounts, Properties and Views and Access Rights
- Navigation around Analytics
- Dimensions and Metrics
- Tracking of marketing campaigns
- Tracking enquiries or sales
- Visitors and Demographics
- Understanding how visitors use your site
- Problem-solving case studies
- Customising Google Analytics
- Understanding of what Google Analytics can bring to your business
- Identification of trends and tracking of marketing campaigns helping your business to spend more appropriately on digital marketing
- Actionable insights to help your business grow and serve your clients more effectively online
- Reduced reliance on external third parties to understand your digital marketing need100%