Relevant for CEO’s, Directors, Senior Leaders, HR and anyone wishing to enhance their skills supported by a legal context.
This seminar will give you a chance to hear about creating a motivating environment where people are engaged, aligned and productive. As well as reflecting on what you already have in place and having the right legal protection.
- an overview of the people management process.
- a high level check of what you do and don’t yet have in place have in place that will strengthen your leadership and management.
- an overview of the legal elements critical to the whole people performance management and the consequences of not having them in place, from recruitment to termination.
This seminar will
- Share relevant neuroscientific research that demonstrates how a safe environment with compassionate style leadership supports creativity, better innovation and flexible, agile problem solving
- Look at how such a culture can be embraced throughout the performance management cycle from recruiting, hiring, developing, retaining and succession planning
- The HR people management angle will be complimented by the different legal elements that need to be considered. It will also touch on the consequences of failure to do so and more commercial and robust options if performance is not improved.
- to hear about how to create a motivating environment where people are engaged, aligned and productive.
- to reflect on what you already have in place and what you could enhance in both the soft skills and HR processes.
- to understand the importance of having the right legal protection around your people performance management cycle and the options available to you if performance is unsatisfactory.