It’s one thing to create the hottest brand, but how do you successfully digitalise it to your target audience?
In light of the current situation, it’s important now more than ever to digitalise your brand. That’s why Reech have created 10 suggestions to help you transform your brand and get your company out to your target audience digitally:
During this 1 hour webinar delivered by Rob Hughes, founder and Managing Director of Reech will go through the following Top Tips:
1. Perform an in-depth website MOT – Take the time to review your website content – does it need to be updated with optimised content (SEO), products and services?
2. Develop an e-commerce site – Sell your products or services online and maximise your profits
3. Use social media – Target your intended demographic with engaging content, products and offers through social media channels – this is a great way to get your brand recognised
4. Email campaigns – Enhance products, offers and services through creating engaging email campaigns – send these out to existing clients as well as prospective clients
5. Create Google Ads campaigns – Set up a targeted Google Ads campaign that allows you to monitor relevant traffic – this is a great way to learn more about your target audience and how they react to your marketing
6. Use e-commerce platforms – Google Shopping, Amazon and eBay are a great way to promote and sell your products – they provide you with the tools to create virtual shops
7. Text message campaigns – Sending text message campaigns are as effective as email campaigns and help you to inform your customers of new products and special offers
8. Create an app – Creating an app using your brand is a great way to engage with your customers – customise it as you want it and get interactive
9. Create digital adverts – Place digital adverts on online websites such as the Shropshire Star and Shropshire Business Magazine
10. Communicate – There are so many ways to stay in touch in this modern age, so why not use it to stay in touch with your customers? Talk face-to-face with your customers using virtual tools, including Skype, Slack, Zoom, Teamviewer and FaceTime