Work can have a positive impact on our health and wellbeing. Healthy and well-motivated employees can have an equally positive impact on the productivity and effectiveness of a business.
There is increasing pressure on managers to deliver business objectives at the same time as supporting the wellbeing of employees. This workshop explores that role and how you can make a positive impact on individuals’ health, reduce sickness absence, retain staff and improve productivity.
The topics covered over this full day course include:
- Govt. policies for improving public health
- The connection between health and work
- What makes a healthy workplace?
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- The role of line managers
- Developing an attendance culture
- Promoting improvements in workforce health
- Dealing with common health problems
- Mental Health
- The impact of loss and grief on physical and emotional wellbeing