Following World Mental Health Day on October 10th 2020, Paycare will be raising awareness
of mental health and supporting organisations to be able to respond to those struggling with kindness.
Research suggests that nearly 80% of people living with mental illness say that Covid-19 and the
national response have made their mental health worse. We will tie in the theme of how kindness can
act as a chemical and how the real-life benefits associated with the way we treat others can further
support those who are dealing with mental health.
The session will offer:
- Information related to current research of World Mental Health Day
- Identification of factors that make poeple feel uncomfortable about starting the conversation about mental health and how kindness eases anxiety
- Understanding how the science of kindness can impact on the brain
- Understanding 6 science-backed ways being kind is good for you and others
- Referral pathways for talking therapies
- Further training opportunities to better equip you or your team to understand, identify or support those with mental health conditions
Once you have registered your interest with us to to join the webinar we will pass your contact details on to Paycare who will send out joining instructions to you.