The workshop is designed to be interactive and facilitative. There will be case studies, video’s and discussions on the types of change which occur in the workplace and how to best implement the changes to ensure employee engagement and motivation levels stay high in order for objectives to be achieved.
We will work through Kotter’s 8 Steps to Change and consider the – “Our Iceberg is Melting” case study to ensure everyone within the workforce is ready to take on the challenge of the impending change which will then enable a successful and smooth change management outcome.
• To enable everyone involved in change to have the ability to work effectively to achieve change and recognise how to manage reactions to change.
• To ensure that objectives are clearly defined to achieve the desired outcome when implementing change.
BENEFITS OF LEADING THROUGH CHANGE –
The benefits of successfully Leading Through Change are:
• Change can be implemented without negatively affecting the day to day running of the business
• The possibility of unsuccessful change is reduced
• Increased customer service to clients from confident and knowledgeable employees
• An effective management process lowers the risk associated with change
• Change management helps contain costs associated with change
• Provides a more aligned workforce and stress-free environment
• Employee performance increases because staff feel more supported and understand why the change is taking place
After attending this one-day workshop you will be able to:
• Identify the skills and attributes necessary for managing change effectively.
• Understand how people’s issues and emotions affect the implementation of change.
• Describe how the communication process makes a vital contribution to the positive engagement of people during change.
• Define the term people engagement and its importance in leading and managing your employees through a stress-free change process.
• Follow the seven-step change process for successful implementation of change and its link with Kotter’s eight steps to change.
• Create an action plan to successfully manage change.
‘Leading through Change’ delivered by Always Consult – to find out more about them, please click here.