If you enjoy networking yet can’t join in on any of our virtual early morning breakfast meetings, why not consider joining in our free ‘Lunchtime Networking’ sessions designed to raise your business profile and make valuable business contacts.
Why Network Virtually?
• It raises your company profile among other local businesses
• Creates trading opportunities
• Builds profitable and valuable relationships
• Learn from one another and see how you could work together
Who can attend the meetings?
All business sectors are invited to take part.
What happens at a typical meeting?
• Zoom waiting room opens 11.55am
• Meeting is held between 12 noon and 12.45pm
• Every member has the opportunity to deliver a 60-second presentation promoting their business
• An opportunity to deliver a 10-minute presentation about your business (This only applies to Chamber members. To book your 10-min presentation email Teresa Rowe email@example.com )
• Testimonials and AOB before meeting closes
We look forward to welcoming you.