Are you looking for new ways to grow and market your business? Are you seeking out more local or industry-based connections?
Shropshire Chamber of Commerce offers opportunities to connect with local business owners, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders in your community. We can help enhance economic prosperity throughout the business community by significantly boosting the reputation and image of members’ businesses. With us being linked with the many businesses in the county, our membership model is a great way for any business to engage and promote products and services through our many events, PR opportunities, networking and training.
• Welcome with Mia Carter – Director of Membership
• Learn more about Chamber savings with our Relationship Manager – Rachel Owen
• Presentation from Rachael Ritchie, Sales manager from Quest – highlighting the member service covering Legal, HR, Health and Safety and Tax
• Training – Understand the diverse range of training courses offered that come with membership*
• Events – Find out about our unique opportunities to network and collaborate with likeminded business individuals with Teresa Rowe, Events Manager
• The Full Breakdown of membership levels with Mia Carter
• Q & A
The coronavirus pandemic has created an unprecedented and challenging time and it has stopped us being in the same room with you for now, but our connectivity has grown in ways we could not of imagined, it certainly hasn’t stopped us from reaching out and engaging with the wider business community.
Membership is a great way for any business to connect, engage and promote their products and services through our events, PR opportunities, networking and training, even if currently they are online through our Virtual World.
*Membership levels vary