Barclays are delighted to invite you to our National Manufacturing Conference on Thursday, 17 January at the Marches Centre of Manufacturing and Technology in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.
Hosted by our Industry Head of Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics, Helena Sans, in addition to the Barclays Corporate Industry and Marches Centre teams, we will be joined by a range of speakers to cover different aspects of the skills gap from best practices, and ideas and insights into solutions.
RSVP now to reserve your space:
- David Bell, Chair of Governors, JCB, and Governor of the JCB Academy
- Stephen Phipson, Chief Executive Officer, EEF – Sector organisation
- Matt Snelson, MD, Marches Centre of Manufacturing and Technology – Centre of excellence and apprenticeships
- Paul Jackson, Non Executive Director and Writer, Jasia Education Ltd – Talent 2050 Sector research
- Lorraine Marks, Acting Head of KTP, Queen’s University Belfast – UK-leading creator of sector specialists
- Nick Garthwaite MD, Christeyns – SME champion of building a skilled workforce
Moderator: Ray O’Donoghue, Head of Midlands Corporate Banking, Barclays – Banking and Finance
- Anthea McIntyre, MEP – Government Alan Lust, Systems adi Group – Large Corporate champion of building a skilled workforce
More speakers to be confirmed.
Please respond by clicking on the RSVP button below.
09:30 Arrival, registration and refreshments
10:00 Conference sessions commence
12:00 Lunch and factory floor tour
14:00 Conference sessions re-commence
For further information please contact
Barclays Events Team
+44 (0)20 7773 1922