This free training event hosted by Wellbeing Manager, Kerry B Mitchell of Paycare, will provide practical suggestions and provide organisations with an understanding of Employee Assitance Programmes (EAP), support helplines and Bereavement Care along with other pathways that can provide support with adverse life experiences.
You’ll be joined by Paycare’s EAP provided Validium and Cruse Bereavement Care. Debbie Cullen, Relationship Manager at Validium, will help you to understand athe support and benefits that an EAP can provide. Adam Page from Cruse, will discuss how Covid-19 has brought a tidal wave of loss and grief into our communities, and how Cruse can help to guide you if you or your team are struggling.
This session will cover:
- Information related to current research, statistics and facts on the benefits of reaching out for support.
- Exploring knowledge and understanding of EAP and Bereavement support services.
- An understanding of how to support those dealing with worry, loss, bereavement and grief.
- Further training opportunities to better equip you or your team to understand, identify or support those with mental health conditions.
- Statistics surrounding the impact on mental health during Covid-19 and understanding why early intervention is key to recovery.
- Referral pathways, for further support.