This event is kindly sponsored by
The purpose of this group is to share knowledge and to encourage collaboration for the economic benefit of all businesses who attend.
Businesses are invited to ‘pre-book’ to attend quarterly breakfast meetings, which cost £20 including a full English breakfast. Business categories range from Accountants to Website designers but all have a common interest in supplying professional business services.
Benefits of attending include:
• Access to the largest professional services network in Shropshire
• Quarterly breakfast meetings with top speakers on current topics
• Opportunities for networking and meeting fellow business professionals
• Knowledge sharing, best practice and continuing professional development
• Collaboration on projects which benefit the wider economy in Shropshire
• There are no 60-second presentations
A full English breakfast is served with lighter options and special dietary needs available on request, email firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Wednesday September 25th at midday.
AGENDA (Timings are approximate)
07.30-08.15 Registration, coffee & networking
08.15-08.45 Seated Full English Breakfast
08.45-08.50 Welcome & Introduction from The Professionals Partnership Chairman – Paul Bennett of Bennett Briegal
08.50-09.00 Event Sponsor – Reclaim Tax UK Ltd
09.00–09.50 Felicity Wingrove, Managing Director of Zen Communications, explains the importance of managing your corporate reputation in a fierce world of competition and citizen journalism, and how strategic PR can help you to effectively engage with your core stakeholders on the platforms they care about most.
09.50-10.00 Q&A and networking
10.00 Closing comments
Event organisation and administration c/o Teresa Rowe, Shropshire Chamber of Commerce email@example.com 01952 208218
Please note, you do not need to be a member of Shropshire Chamber to attend this event.