The purpose of this virtual group is to share knowledge and to encourage collaboration for the economic benefit of all businesses who join in.
The benefits of joining in this meeting which is a Pilot event at Shrewsbury Colleges Group with a maximum of 26 attendees only allowed.
- Access to a large professional services network
- Hear from top speakers on current, relevant topics
- Meet fellow business professionals, virtually
- Knowledge sharing, best practice and continuing professional development
- Usually there are no 60-second presentations at this particular event, however we invite you all to share your business news and seek help and support from others
7.30am Registration / Collect continental breakfast and drinks and make way to seated area for roundtable networking
8.15am Meeting Starts
Presentation 1 – tbc
Presentation 2 – tbc
9.15am Meeting Ends
9.30am All guests to have departed
Please note, you do not need to be a member of Shropshire Chamber to attend this event.