This event is kindly sponsored by Nick Jones Wealth Planning
The purpose of this group is to share knowledge and to encourage collaboration for the economic benefit of all businesses who attend.
Businesses are invited to ‘pre-book’ to attend quarterly breakfast meetings, which cost £20 including a full English breakfast. Business categories range from Accountants to Website designers but all have a common interest in supplying professional business services.
Benefits of attending include:
- Access to the largest professional services network in Shropshire
- Quarterly breakfast meetings with top speakers on current topics
- Opportunities for networking and meeting fellow business professionals
- Knowledge sharing, best practice and continuing professional development
- Collaboration on projects which benefit the wider economy in Shropshire
- There are no 60-second presentations
A full English breakfast is served with lighter options and special dietary needs available on request, email email@example.com
AGENDA (Timings are approximate)
07.30 – 08.15 Registration, coffee & networking
08.15 – 08.45 Seated Full English Breakfast
08.45 – 08.50 Welcome & Introduction from The Professionals Partnership Chairman – Paul Bennett
08.50 – 09.40 Presentation by Adrian Barker, Managing Director of CBSL Accountants who will be presenting on how businesses can improve their profits during 2019. A number of topics Adrian will discuss: four ways to grow a business, customer lifetime value and profitability, marketing and pricing strategies, and smart ways.
09.40 – 10.00 Q&A and networking
10.00 Closing comments
Please note the venue for this meeting has changed from Shrewsbury Town FC to The Lord Hill Hotel.