The course outlines:
• What is search engine optimisation?
• Choosing the right phrases to target.
• On-site search engine optimisation, including
o Writing keyword-rich copy for search engines
o Internal linking and website structure
o Off-site search engine optimisation: building links and citations
• Local search optimisation – improving your ranking for local search phrases using My Business pages, citations & reviews
The key benefits are:
• Gaining better understanding of SEO techniques and tools, enabling you to either run your own SEO campaign or work more productively with an external SEO supplier
• Being able to write copy suitable for an SEO campaign
• Understanding how to choose effective target keywords
This course is delivered by Helen Culshaw from Ascendancy Internet Marketing – if you wish to find out more please CLICK HERE