The course outlines:
- What is search engine optimisation?
- Choosing the right phrases to target.
- On-site search engine optimisation, including
- Writing keyword-rich copy for search engines
- Internal linking and website structure
- Off-site search engine optimisation: building links and citations
- Local search optimisation – improving your ranking for local search phrases using My Business pages, citations & reviews
The key benefits are:
- Gaining better understanding of SEO techniques and tools, enabling you to either run your own SEO campaign or work more productively with an external SEO supplier
- Being able to write copy suitable for an SEO campaign
- Understanding how to choose effective target keywords
This course is delivered by Helen Culshaw from Ascendancy Internet Marketing – if you wish to find out more please CLICK HERE