The course outlines:
- What is search engine optimisation?
- Choosing the right phrases to target.
- On-site search engine optimisation, including
- Writing keyword-rich copy for search engines
- Internal linking and website structure
- Off-site search engine optimisation: building keyword rich links to your website
- Local search optimisation – improving your ranking for local search phrases using My Business pages, citations & reviews
- Measuring & improving your performance using Google Analytics
The key benefits are:
- Gaining better understanding of SEO techniques and tools enabling you to either run your own SEO campaign or work more productively with an external SEO supplier by improving your own knowledge
- Learning how to measure the results of an SEO campaign
- Being able to write copy suitable for an SEO campaign