- Raise your company profile among other local businesses
- Create trading opportunities
- Build profitable and valuable relationships
- Find out what other members do, not just what it says on their business card
Who attends the meetings?
We welcome all sectors to be part of probably one of the longest established and successful breakfast clubs in the county.
Businesses who attend include: Solicitors, Accountants, Plumbers, Web and Graphic Design, Health and Safety Advisers, Charities, IT and Computing, Recruitment, Property Advisers, Health and Fitness, Business Growth Advisors, Training and Development, Sports Clubs, Gardeners, Hotel and Conferencing, Courier Services, Telecommunications, Human Resources, Public Relations, Mailing Houses, Building & Construction, Printers & Motor Vehicle Dealers to name just a few.
What happens at a typical meeting?
- Each meeting is held between 8am and 9.30am
- Every member has the opportunity to speak about themselves and their business for one minute
- One member gives a 10 minute presentation at each meeting
- Company literature is readily displayed
Venue: The Lord Hill Hotel, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury
Arrival from: 7.45am
Membership of Shropshire Chamber Network Clubs is £299 + VAT per club per year however we do welcome businesses to come along and try the clubs twice for free (no more than two visits)
- 8.00am – Prompt Start
- Introduce Vice Chair and Chamber Represenatives
- Welcome Guests
- First half of members deliver their 60 second slots
- 10 minute slot from a member of the club, hear a more in depth story about their business (this operates on a ‘book in’ basis)
- Remaining 60-second slots
- 9.30am Meeting closes