- Raise your company profile among other local businesses
- Create trading opportunities
- Build profitable and valuable relationships
- Findout what other members do and see how you can work together
Who attends the meetings?
We welcome all sectors to be part of probably one of the longest established and successful breakfast clubs in the county. An example of the business types who attend include: Telecommunications, Cost Reduction Services, Solicitors, Accountants, Web and Graphic Design, Health and Safety Advisers, Charities, IT and Computing, Recruitment, Property Advisers, Health and Fitness, Business Growth Advisors, Business Mentors, Training and Development, Sports Clubs, Hotel and Conferencing, Courier Services, Telecommunications, Human Resources, Public Relations, Mailing Houses, Building and Construction, Printers and Motor Vehicle Dealers
What happens at a typical meeting?
- Arrivals from 7.30am for coffee and networking Each meeting is held between 8am and 9.30am
- A buffet breakfast is available on arrival Every member has the opportunity to deliver a 60-second presentation promoting their business
- One member delivers a 10 minute presentation about their business (rota basis)
- Company literature is readily displayed so you can take away contact details from members of the club to keep in touch
Membership of Shropshire Chamber Network Clubs is £299 + VAT per club, per year, this can be paid via monthly direct debit at no extra cost.
We do welcome businesses to come along and try the clubs twice for free and then if you wish to attend on a fortnightly basis you do need to join subject to a vacancy being available.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 01952 208218