When it comes to business, it’s true – word of mouth is the best way to recommend a good company or service.
Networking through Shropshire Chamber Network Clubs gives you the ideal opportunity to spread the word about your business and promote it to other local professionals.
- Raise your company profile among other local businesses
- Create trading opportunities
- Build profitable and valuable relationships
- Find out what other members do, not just what it says on their business card
Who attends the meetings?
We welcome all sectors to be part of probably one of the longest established and successful breakfast clubs in the county.
Businesses who attend include: Solicitors, Accountants, Plumbers, Web and Graphic Design, Health and Safety Advisers, Charities, IT and Computing, Recruitment, Property Advisers, Health and Fitness, Business Growth Advisors, Training and Development, Sports Clubs, Gardeners, Hotel and Conferencing, Courier Services, Telecommunications, Human Resources, Public Relations, Mailing Houses, Building & Construction, Printers & Motor Vehicle Dealers to name just a few.
What happens at a typical meeting?
- Each meeting is held between 8am and 9.30am
- Every member has the opportunity to speak about themselves and their business for one minute
- One member gives a 10 minute presentation at each meeting
- Company literature is readily displayed
Venue: The Lord Hill Hotel, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury Arrival from: 7.45am
Membership of Shropshire Chamber Network Clubs is £299 + VAT per club per year however we do welcome businesses to come along and try the clubs twice for free.
- 8.00am Prompt Start
- Introduce Vice Chair and Chamber Represenatives
- Welcome Guests
- First half of businesses to deliver their 60 second presentations
- 10 minute slot from a member of the club, hear a more in depth story about their business (this operates on a ‘book in’ basis
- Remaining half of businesses to deliver their 60 second presentations
- 9.30am Meeting closes/Continue Networking