08.30am Arrival – Buffet Breakfast and Networking
09.00am Welcome from Shropshire Chamber
09.05am Welcome and short presentation from event sponsor, Barclays.
09.10am Guest introductions – who you are, what you do and what you are looking for by attending the event
09:30am MAGNA company presentation
09:45am MAGNA tour
10.30am Further networking opportunity/Guests disperse
Shropshire Manufacturing Partnership we believe has the following main aims
- To communicate Shropshire’s manufacturing strengths and capability
- To establish a single voice and articulate the needs of manufacturing businesses to key stakeholders and influencers
- To encourage collaboration and best practice to capitalise on business opportunities
- To develop transnational funding, innovation and knowledge transfer to support the growth of manufacturing
- Provide an excellent opportunity to network with like-minded companies
- Share business experiences for the mutual benefit of the manufacturing sector, helping on a practical, personal and local level.
- A group firmly dedicated for manufacturers and not service providers.
- Events to be held at members venues around the County with the opportunity to have a tour of manufacturing facilities as part of the event.
- Each meeting to take place on a quarterly basis at various Manufacturing venues in Shropshire with a factory tour included.