This event is aimed at keeping interested individuals and companies informed on legislation changes, business opportunities, partnering opportunities and support from fellow Shropshire companies within the county.
8:25am Zoom Room Opens
8:35am Berrys – Planning in a Covid world and an update on Shropshire Local Plan / Housing and Employment Projections
8:50am Monks – an overview on the housing and lettings market.
9:05am Nick Jones Wealth Planning – an overview of the current mortgage market including case studies of clients recently helped
9:20am Aarons – The Covid impact on current market conditions (Residential) and Landlord/Tenant issues (Commercial).
9:35am Dyke Yaxley – Capital Gains Tax – an update of the new reporting regime 6 months in. Capital Allowances – a practical insight into maximising tax relief on your property expenditure. VAT – Covid and the impact on commercial property use.
9:50am Henshalls – Insurance in a Covid world
10:05am Closing Comments/Q&A
10:15am Zoom Closes
Thank you to all our sponsors
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything that gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.