The key objectives of this workshop are to:
- Network with others eager to develop strategies to succeed and learn from each other.
- Develop an understanding of a simple 8-point business strategy method and its key components.
This workshop is designed to develop group involvement and give tips and advice. It has 2 sections:
- Back to Basics – defines the purpose and understanding of strategy – vision – mission – values- brand and why each is crucial for an organisation.
- The group will review their own organisation vision – mission – values. The group will also understand brand in more depth and how that relates to personal and organisational brand.
- Strategy Structure – considers a successful format for an 8-point strategy and the components to consider.
The key benefits of course are:
- Gives you an understanding of the key elements of writing a business strategy.
- Provide tips and advice to keep a strategy simple, understandable and useful.
- Gives you confidence to develop an effective plan for your business success.
This seminar is provided by Martin Evans from Tandem Comms, to find out more about Martin, click here.