Locally arranged webinars
- Webinar: 20 January – Exporting Alcohol from the UK
- Webinar: 20 January – Future North American Aerospace Trends and Opportunities
- Webinar: 21 January – Post Transition Period – What do you need to do now?
- Webinar: 26 January – Digital Content Management: SEO, Inbound Marketing & Content Strategy
- Webinar: 26 January – Exporting: Driving growth with research and innovation
Export Academy Events
Market Research & Selection
Market research is the first and one of the most vital steps for any organisation whether they are entering a new overseas market or developing existing markets. In this workshop you will consider different approaches and research techniques and start to develop a research plan for your own business.
Market Research and Selection (great.gov.uk) – 26 Jan
International Marketing Strategy
In this workshop you will learn about developing your international digital marketing strategy for a global audience. The session will include topics such as; website internationalisation, SEO, digital marketing, social media, e-marketplaces, advertising and data.
In addition a new event has been put on – this is
26th January 2021 | Online | 14:00 – 15:30
What the new rules mean for your business when it comes to exporting, and what support is available in your area.
Our panel of trade experts your unanswered transition questions.
How other businesses have been preparing and how you can do the same.