Export Documentation

Other Documents

What other types of documents do we process?

  • Commercial invoice
  • Packing list
  • Any commercial or legal documents required for international trade such as Distributor Agreement, Certificate of Free Sale, Commercial Contract, Article of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, etc.

Any such documents will only be processed if they bear an original signature and that signature is on the company Formal Undertaking form.

Any documents issued by the UK Government, that do not bear a physical signature, will need to be countersigned by an Authorised Signatory of the company (whose signature is on the Formal Undertaking form).