Export Documentation

UK-EUR1 Movement Certificate

UK-EUR1 Movement Certificate is used to support claims for preferential rates of duty in the country of importation. To qualify, the goods must originate in the UK.

Which countries offer preference?

Preference only applies to countries that have Trade Agreements signed with the UK.

The list of these countries is available on GOV.UK here

Freight forwarders can apply for an UK-EUR1 Movement Certificate on behalf of their customers. In this instance, we will require a Letter of Authorisation HERE completed and printed on company stationery paper.

What documents do I need to support my application?

  • Commercial invoice and packing list
  • Transport document / proof of shipment for application where the goods were shipped before the Movement Certificate is issued. Note “Issued Retrospectively” must be stated in box 7 of the form

Log on your Ecert account, select UK-EUR1 Movement Certificate, complete the form and upload your supporting documents.

Select your option: Express or Standard (please note that you will need to purchase blank Certificates of Origin from the Shropshire Chamber of Commerce issuing office in Telford, should you opt for the Express option)

Note some countries do not accept electronic signature, we advise to sign blank forms and send them to the Chamber to be stored and used as and when requested.