- The Brexit checker tool is a good place for businesses to start and provides users with a list of personalised actions they need to take.
- Documents to help businesses prepare for the new trading arrangements with the EU can be found below:
- Business Support Helpline allows you to speak to advisors for free advice.
- Gov.uk alerts. Sign up and create an account to get alerts when changes are made to relevant guidance.
- The Local Communications Toolkit provides campaign material to be used for promoting the actions citizens and businesses need to take. For further information please contact the Cabinet Office.
- Guidance for UK nationals living in the EU.
- Resources for traders on border readiness:
- The BCC coordinated a Letter from Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Michael Gove MP, to businesses moving goods between the UK and the EU and between GB and NI, to help them prepare for the new trading relationship with the European Union following the end of the transition period. The letter ties in with the Government’s Check, Change, Go campaign and highlights practical steps businesses need to take to prepare for the coming changes.
- View our exclusive series of videos and e-guides focussing on the changes to Customs Declarations, Rules of Origin and Tariffs and what they mean for your business.
End of the Transition Period Checklist
A checklist to help you consider the changes that the end of the transition period may bring to your business. View the checklist here.
An evaluation of the quality of official guidance for businesses to prepare for change. View our analysis here.
UK-EU trade Deal Analysis
Following the announcement of the UK-EU trade agreement, take a look at our analysis of the UK-EU Trade Deal here.