Who did we create this group for?
The 1835 Group is made up of young people within Shropshire businesses between the ages of 18-35 who are looking to socialise with like-minded contemporaries, further their own knowledge and make a positive impact on the business community of Shropshire.
This group was created in September 2019 to bring together ambitious young people from a wealth of industries, skill sets and backgrounds, helping them to connect, engage and succeed with the Shropshire Chamber.
Why did we create this group?
To help you to shape the future of Shropshire’s business landscape, make lasting connections, gain invaluable insight and strengthen your own skills with the 1835 Group.
What exactly is it?
The benefits of joining:
- Meeting new people and developing new business opportunities
- Expanding your network of business contacts across a variety of skill sets and industries
- Helping to shape the future of Shropshire’s business community
- Getting inspired by interesting talks and socialising with a great group of people
- Creating a supportive network to share ideas and knowledge
- Having your say on what matters to you, your career and your business
- Broadening your knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations, including learning from both your peers and more experienced professionals
How will it be delivered and what is the cost?
We will arrange a minimum of 4 events per year at just £25. JOIN TODAY
CLICK IMAGE to download application form
When and where will the 1835 Group be meeting?
The 1835 Group will be relaunching in March 2021, check back here or keep your eyes on the media for news about the first meeting.
Meetings will be in a new format to reflect the current
- MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON