Quest is the exclusive recommended supplier by the British Chambers of Commerce to the UK Chamber Network.
Shropshire Chamber members have access to four key services;
- ChamberHR – advice line, website and legal expenses cover for employment dispute
- ChamberLegal– advice line, website and legal expenses insurance for data protection, property disputes and more
- ChamberH&S – advice line, website and legal expenses insurance cover to defend HSE prosecutions
- ChamberTax – advice lines for taxation and VAT plus legal expenses insurance cover to defend HMRC investigations
These services are all underpinned by Chamber Legal Expenses Insurance, which provides cover across 11 different sections up to £100,000 per claim and £1,000,000 in the annual aggregate.
All these services are integrated and delivered directly by Quest. From a member perspective access couldn’t be easier;
- One phone number – 01455 852037 for access to all advice line services.
The HR and legal lines are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- One website – The website features a document library with over 750 free downloadable template documents covering employment, health & safety and legal matters.
Richard Sheehan, CEO of Shropshire Chamber said; “ The Chamber is thrilled to be able to offer this expanded and integrated service which we believe will genuinely protect our members and give them peace of mind in these challenging times. I encourage all members to use these premium quality services.”
“The issue that I was dealing with at the time was extremely frustrating and it didn’t help when I was originally turned down for my claim. Several discussions later and clarification of the small print, my claim was accepted. Without this cover, I was looking at potential costs to defend this case of between 7K and 10K.
A very strong member benefit and I will definitely be paying my Chamber membership subscription forever!”
Chamber Member, Telford
FREE ONE 2 ONE REVIEW
In a world turned upside down by Coronavirus there is a lot of uncertainty in the business community. When you are seeking a way out for your business sometimes there seems to be multiple options and it’s hard to know which one to take.
Don’t worry…Quest can offer guidance and support
- Are you thinking you may have to make redundancies?
- Last in first out?…may be the easiest way of losing people, but it’s not always the best.
- Confused by Flexible Furlough?
- Health & Safety concerns? …are you COVID-19 secure?
Compliance is key
All the complexities of flexible furlough and the job retention scheme are effectively added on top of existing employment law, to which compliance is essential. Having up to date Contracts of Employment and an appropriate Employee Handbook is therefore crucial. Unfortunately many businesses are trying to restructure their operations as fast as possible and often not following correct procedure, thereby exposing themselves to the nightmare of employment tribunals, which unsurprisingly are on the increase again.
We can offer you a complimentary One2One Review with a Quest Business Manager. They will take the time to understand the challenges you face, assess your compliance status and suggest solutions on how you can protect your business in these uncertain times. You will receive an honest assessment of your requirements so if the membership service you have access to is enough to support you, that is what they will recommend. If you do need additional or a more personalised service, which may cost extra, the good news is that there are discounts available.
For more information OR to book your One2One Review
Please email: One2One@questcover.com
Click HERE to view the Four Services Handbook
Click HERE to view the All Members Handbook
Click HERE to access the HR website, you will need your unique username and password to login.
More resources: The Good Work Plan