We are looking for members to help us listen to the voices of young people by being a voice, providing insight about what young people like and need and raising awareness to help other young people understand our work.
We are looking for.
* Young people between the age of 18-30.
* Have lived experience of disadvantage or marginalisation.
* People who have experience of working with young people from these backgrounds.
We would like our members to;
* Be a voice – Help us listen by being a voice for young people.
* Guide us – Provide insight into what young people need
* Raise awareness – Help other young people understand our work.
* Attend 4 meetings a year – normally last 1- 2 hours.
* Learn about our work and help create change for young people
* Meet other young people and share experiences
* Develop your #communication skills
If this sounds like you then please get in touch NOW.