Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, will invest up to £20 million in innovation projects.
The aim of this competition is to support UK businesses to focus on emerging or increasing needs of society and industries during and following the Covid-19 pandemic. By fast-tracking innovation, the UK will be better placed to maintain employment levels, a competitive position in global markets and make the UK more resilient to similar disruption.
- £20m de minimis funding available to businesses to fast-track innovation. Full details here.
- Focus on emerging or increasing needs of society or industries during the pandemic
- Delivering realistic and significant benefits for society or an industry that has been severely impacted and/or permanently disrupted
- Proposals must focus on a clear need, and the innovation to address it
- Projects must be delivered within the restrictions of Covid-19
- Up to £50,000 available at 100% grant for projects of 6 months maximum, paid in advance
- Total eligible costs must be between £25,000 – £50,000 per project
CLICK IMAGE for more details