The Department for International Trade (DIT) is the Government department that helps UK companies grow their export sales. The DIT team, located in Shropshire, supports local businesses by offering account management and advice from an experienced advisor.
The team of experienced International Trade Advisers provide local businesses, of any size or export experience, with FREE of charge advice and access to a range of Government backed services. If you need guidance with import and export rules, overseas trade fairs, market visits, documentation, or training our team can offer expertise and practical support to help your business grow in new and existing markets.
- local account management offering support and advice from an experienced adviser
- e-exporting advice offering guidance on navigating the global digital marketplace
- tradeshow access, providing grants to eligible businesses so they can attend overseas events
- access to ExportSavvy, the online training tool
- overseas market introductions
- offering tailored research from our network of overseas experts
- language and culture advice
- access to a programme of free events, 1:1 meetings and meet the buyer sessions
- access to 1000’s of live export opportunities
- authorised to certify and authenticate EC Certificates of Origin, EUR1, A.TR and Commercial Documents.