At Shropshire Chamber we provide quality rooms for hire. They can be adapted to suit meetings, seminars, training, events, workshops, assessments and interviews.
We have offices in both Telford and Shrewsbury.
You can find us at:
Trevithick House, Stafford Park 4, TF3 3BA
Centrally located within Shropshire, easily accessible from the M54 with free, ample onsite parking.
- The Boardroom can seat up to 12 in executive style comfort.
- The Wenlock 1 and 2 rooms both have ceiling mounted projectors with Wenlock 2 having a 2.5 metre wide electric projector screen.
These rooms can be utilised in a variety of styles and have a sound proof retractable dividing wall so both rooms can be used to create a larger facility.
You can find us at:
Chamber House, 5 Henry Close, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, SY1 3TJ
Centrally located within Shropshire, easily accessible from the M54, A5 and A49 with free onsite parking.
- The Boardroom can seat up to 12 in executive style comfort
- The Clayton 1 and 2 rooms can be utilised in a variety of styles and have a sound proof retractable dividing wall so both rooms can be used to create a larger facility. Clayton 1 has a ceiling mounted projector.
Also available in Shrewsbury:
Electronic flip-board and a SMART TV (both are mobile).
All rooms have:
- Wifi • A1 flip chart • Pens
- Tea, coffee and water
By arrangement a laptop, colour printing and copying can be provided at a small surcharge with advanced notice.
Catering is available on request to suit all budget and dietary requirements.
All our rooms are on ground level and are easily accessible by wheelchair users. Assistance will be provided where required.
Our disabled parking bays are in front of both buildings.
There are limited parking spaces at our Shrewsbury Office.
Ready to hire?
Contact us for more details and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and conditions of hire.
Conditions of Hire
- Invoicing shall occur two weeks before the date of the room hire, to be paid before occurrence of the event.
- The hirer shall, when making the booking or at the earliest possible, inform Shropshire Chamber of all their requirements for the room and likely numbers attending. If using own equipment, it should be PAT tested.
- We reserve the right to levy a cleaning charge if rooms are not left in a clean and tidy condition.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure visitors are aware of the location of fire extinguishers and exit routes and also comply with the guidelines located in the meeting room.
- Cancellations made with less than two weeks notice may be charged fully, dependent on circumstances.
- Both sites have easy access to free car parking with disabled spaces located at the front of the building.