Being a Patron of Shropshire Chamber of Commerce is a mark of excellence and integrity and demonstrates our firm commitment to the Chamber, the wider business community and the success of Shropshire’s economy as a whole.
We understand and engage with our fellow Patrons and we aim to identify opportunities, trade with and obtain introductions for and each other wherever possible.
Our objective is to generate ideas, enthusiasm and dynamic business opportunities and to feed this back through Shropshire Chamber of Commerce and onwards to the county’s businesses as a whole.
Through our attendance as Patrons at appropriate events, networking forums and business expos, we demonstrate our belief in the programme and through on-going membership we commit to maintaining the highest standards.
As Patrons we:
- Are members and true advocates of Shropshire Chamber of Commerce
- Develop strong relationships with – and support the interests of – other Patrons and the wider stakeholder community
- Foster trade relationships through partnership working with individuals and groups
- Are respected and credible business owners and executives, committed to continuous professional development
- Attend appropriate events, networking forums and business expos in order to showcase the Patron Programme
- Proudly help our county’s economy to thrive and grow
If you wish to become a patron, please contact Rachel Owen on 01952 208200 to learn more.
The Patron Programme focuses on the following opportunities:
- Raising awareness of all individual Patron businesses within the wider community
- Listening to the business community and supporting the Chamber by advising on their changing needs and views
- Feeding back to the business community
- Acting as a conduit between businesses of all sizes, and the Chamber Board
- Accessing and influencing local agencies for the positive benefit of the business community
- Working collaboratively for the benefit of other Patron members and the group as a whole
- Sharing knowledge, guidance and best practice
- Attending Patrons’ events, social functions, and a cross section of Chamber Expos and member functions
- Adoption of chosen charity for Chamber support
Being a Patron of Shropshire Chamber is a mark of excellence and integrity and demonstrates a firm commitment to the Chamber, the wider business community and the success of Shropshire’s economy as a whole.
Patrons are provided with opportunities to take advantage of with special offers on a number of Chamber events throughout the year.